Sterex electrolysis needles are manufactured at the Sterex Headquarters in Birmingham, England, by highly-skilled engineers and clean room technicians who are subject to the strict and comprehensive quality checks required for medical devices.
Our needles are excellent quality and the preferred choice for electrolysis professionals worldwide; often copied but never matched.
The choice of needle directly affects the efficacy and success of the treatment as well as client comfort levels. We recommend exploring the different types of Sterex needles to enable you to offer your clients even more choice.
ONE PIECE AND TWO PIECE NEEDLES
Whether you use a one-piece or two-piece needle is a personal choice.
TWO PIECE NEEDLES.
- Two pieces connected with a thin wire
- Available in three materials
- With flexible wire to make perfect insertions
- Ideal for students and experienced practitioners.
ONE PIECE NEEDLES.
- Engineered from a single piece of metal
- Is a more rigid needle
- Perfect for those used to a more robust needle
- Ideal for both hair and blemish removal
THREE DIFFERENT MATERIALS
- The needle that changed electrolysis
- Manufactured from medical grade stainless steel
- For use with thermolysis only
- Current flows to the lower follicle and papilla only
- Suitable for clients with sensitive skin or prone to pigmentation.
- Suitable for clients with allergies to nickel
- Gold is a good conductor which may enable the current to be reduced
- Ideal for Afro Caribbean and Asian skin, as well as sensitive skin and those with lower pain thresholds.
Needles are also available in two lengths – short and regular – and six sizes varying in diameter from 2 to 6 (plus 10 for advanced work).