- Have you purchased a brand new SX-B Epilation unit?
- Have you inherited an SX-B Epilation unit?
- Have you started a new job with an SX-B?
- Do you want to familiarise or re-familiarise yourself with the SX-B?
Learn how to get the most from this 3 in 1 top of the range machine.
Maximise your skills, offer treatment choices to your clients and increase your profitability
- Galvanic, Thermolysis & Blend modalities
- History of the three methods of Epilation
- Product knowledge and the benefits of each modality
- Range of treatment techniques
- Practical workshop (delegates to work on each other)
- Equipment testing procedures
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST*
Free Blend Training at Sterex Head Office
1 free training place is available with the purchase of an SX-B machine, but it must be taken within 6 months of date of purchase and is only available at Sterex HO in Birmingham. To book please call 0121 708 4137. A £25 booking and administration fee is required to reserve a place on the free SX-B Blend Course. You will receive 2 boxes of 30 stainless needles, size 3 & 4, to offset this charge on completion of the course.