Jun 7th 2021
If you would like to book this course please contact us via...
email: [email protected]
tel: 0121 708 4137
Maximise your skills and profitability by offering treatment for a more diverse range of blemishes, techniques and modalities including:
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis/Commons Warts/Plane Warts/ Verrucas
- Mole Reduction
- Age Spots
- Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra
- Sebaceous Cysts / Sebaceous Hyperplasia
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- All theoretical aspects regarding treatment of over 20 skin blemishes using both Thermolysis and Blend
- Consultation procedures
- Aftercare and homecare
- Products, equipment and needles
- Sterilisation and disinfection
- Theory revision
- Q&A & Test
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
• All theoretical aspects regarding treatment of over 20 skin blemishes using both Thermolysis and Blend
• Consultation procedures
• Aftercare and homecare
• Products, equipment and needles
• Sterilisation and disinfection
• Theory revision
• Q&A & Test
What qualifications do I need to join this course?
A Sterex Certificate of Achievement in Advanced Electrolysis or L4 Advanced Electrolysis Qualification
What other dates will this course run?
02/03 Aug, 01/02 Nov
How do I book?
Book online using the link above or contact the training team on 0121 708 4137 or email [email protected]
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes. Please select Payl8r for finance options when you book your course.
What certification will I receive?
Successful delegates will receive a Sterex Academy Certificate of achievement
Will this be recognised by my insurance?
This course is approved by most major insurers
What will I need to bring with me?
You will need to bring clinic/salon wear for the practical sessions. Sterex provide all equipment and resources used during the training course.