1.Definitions and Interpretation
- We use the following types of cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
- Targeting Cookies
It is also important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked on). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. [Some information gathered by targeting cookies may also be shared with third parties.]
Third party cookies are not placed by Us and We have no control over them. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire 60 days OR as indicated in the table below.
- For more specific details of the cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
3. What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
|Name of Cookie||Description/Purpose||Strictly Necessary|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Check if the cookies are enabled on the browser to provide appropriate user experience to the users.||Yes|
Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes.||Yes|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.||Yes|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||List of a customer’s recently viewed products.||Yes|
4. How You Can Control Cookies
- Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of Our Site.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- We use web beacons in some of Our emails. We use web beacons to detect when (or whether) you open an email and how you have interacted with it, and other information such as your email client, web browser, computer or device, and IP address. Web beacons may also be used to serve up emails in a particular format that is best suited to your computer or device.
- Emails from Us may contain links. Each one of those links will contain a unique tag which enables Us to track which links are being used and by whom. This information can then be used to improve and tailor our emails in the future.
7. Further Information
- For more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org (this is an external link and We are not responsible for its content).
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
- Terms & Conditions